Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Plain White T's

Artist : Plain White T's
Tittle : Hey There Delilah
Album : Hey There Delilah (2006)

Hey there delilah whats it like in new york city
im a thousand miles away but girl tonight u look so pretty as you do


Time square get shine n suprprising you ... i swear its true
Hey there delilah dont u worry bout the distance
Im right there if u get lonely give this song another listen
Close your eyes...
Listen to my voice its my disguise
Im by yourside

ooh..........what you do to me
ooohh....its what you do to me ...

Hey there delilah im no time to gettin hard
But just believe me girl
Someday i’ll pay the bills with this guitar we’ll have it good
We’ll have the life we knew we would, my world is good
Hey there delilah i’ve got so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you, Will take ur breathe away apply it all
Even more the love with me u’d fall, we have it all

oohh...whats u do to me
oh....its what u do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far but they’ve got plane and changing car
And watching u if i had no other way
Our friends will all make phone of us, they will just laugh along because we know That none of them will felt this way
Delilah, i can promise u to buy it some we get through the wall will never ever be The same n ur the blame
Hey there delilah, u be good n dont u miss me two more years n u’ll be dumped of School n i’ll be making history like i do
U dont know its all because of u
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there delilah, here’s to you, this ones for you

oh....what u do to me
oh....its what u do to me


Lirik ini disadur dari www.azlyrics.com. silahkan klink link tersebut untuk download lirik lainnya

No comments: