Thursday, March 6, 2008

let me introduce myself.....

hm.....my name is vanni means funny...ha ha ha ha....

actually, i dont have any idea what im gonna write about in my blog, cos im new in it....then i think, i can start to tell ya about myself.....here is my short story....


i was born in my parents house in west sumatera (padang city-the hottest city) indonesia. i dont know the date becos at that time my parents didnt have any calender...n they told me, i was born in the middle of the night...no wonder my hair is black, my eyes r black, n my skin is black.....BUT, u have to know, that's all LIE....he he he he

but half of the story is true....

should i tell ya my parents name..???? well, i think this point is not too important right...but without my parents, i wont be here.....try to blogging etc...
i have 3 sisters n 1 brother...n im the 2nd child in my family...my lucky number is 2 too...
i like no.2 but i dont like being no.2....

shortly, now im in psychology at islamic university of indonesia in Yogyakarta, Indonesia....i wish i will graduate this year...im trying hard to do my thesis...please, wish me luck..k...??

talk about my hobbies...i like basketball a lot. i like san antonio spurs (esp. duncan, parker n ginobilli) n boston celtics (esp. garnett, pierce n allen – the big three). im playing this game too, n im in my university team as forward but sometimes my coach placing me as center...


well, thats all about me....u'll know bout me more when u read my blog later...

hm.....i hope u can give me any advice what should i write about...im very open to critics n advices...thanx...

1 comment:

Eneng said...

Hi Funny or Vannie?

salam kenal ya?
you're really new ya..
maksudnya kalau dilihat dari jumlah posting yang sedikit banget.... you are new...

hey you know what kalo emang pengen lebih banyak posting, gunain dech fasilitas-nya blogspot yang bisa kirim posting via email jadi nggak perlu login.
nah nanti kirimnya khan bisa dari mana aja ... ya khan...

well .... keep posting ya ....supaya blog-nya jadi rame..hehehe..

http://catetansigeulis.blogspot.com/